Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 10, 2011

N4G Community Sound Off!

Hello one and all, some of you may know me as one of the corrupt and/or biased moderators who help manage N4G. (THAT IS A JOKE PEOPLE)

But I wanted to hear your thoughts on a project I am working on. As apart of this staff I see the.... questionable editorial content that makes its way onto N4G and I see the appetite that exist for such content.

My pet project is a game website (shock I know) that focuses on quality editorial content, some of the first pieces that I've already written include looking at
The Digital download age vs the changing internet world
(bandwidth caps and all)
How the gaming market has transformed in Japan
Microsoft's first party strategy
Designing games for profit instead of fun

However I have some loftier goals and projects for the site, every bi-week I hope to have a guest writer who writes about some aspect of gaming that is important to them, this will include freelance writers, industry personnel, just to name a few.

I also want to try something different with reviews, since the site will consist of pretty much just me writing doing reviews for everything would be down right impossible so I want to allow visitors of the site who have played a game that I cannot review and would usually write a review on N4G the chance to have it become our sites official review.

Of course I would edit it for grammer/spelling and structure but anyone could participate.

So there it is, again I'd love to hear if this is something you guys would like to see or if this kind of content isn't appealing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét